http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/standard/all/5#

http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds/standard/all/5#

Thursday 23 February 2012

Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since I put on a new post but I saw this text stamp and had to find the cinderella stamp to go with it. I must get myself a new camera as mine is rather old now so I hope you can see the text on the bottom, if not it reads
'Cinderella is a proof, that a new pair of shoes can change your life'
I printed this digi text stamp onto my laser printer (that I paid 99p for on ebay) and then put it through my hot foil machine that I treated myself to for Christmas.
I love this card. It is quite minimalist but sometimes I feel that's all that's needed.
Thanks to all for all the lovely comments and for following my blog.

Kath

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love the design and love your work
    Hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I also love your work. Look forward to seeing more!
      Hugs Kath

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments, I love your work also. Your bird card is so beautiful
      Hugs Kath

      Delete
  3. This is very nice - I love that sentiment - how true! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Julie, hopefully when I am better at this blog I will be able to see more of yours
      Hugs Kath

      Delete
  4. Very cute Kath, I also have a text stamp saying this message. Always useful. Hope your well.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy,
      Still love all your cards, still not managed to get any badges on yet but still trying. All well with me and hope you are also well.
      Hugs Kath

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreicate you stopping by.
Kath